Here is the training video used to teach soldiers how to use the M-209 portable, mechanical cipher machine unit.
This lunchbox-sized cryptographer was primarily used in World War II by the United States Military, even remaining useful in the Korean War.
One of our messages in the hands of the enemy may lose a battle, but if that message is cryptographed, the enemy will lose enough time figuring it out to make the information useless. To help you cryptograph more effectively, this converter, the M-209, has been put into use throughout out the Army. There are several models of the M-209; all operate the same way. To see how, let's encipher...
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades