In order to make a ghilli suit from burlap, you will need the following: fabric glue, a jacket and trousers, burlap, spray paint or dye, netting, and scissors. Use your jacket and trousers as a pattern. Choose the paint or dye based on the environment you are using as a palette. Cut out the shape of your jacket and trouser in your netting. Glue the netting to your clothes. String the burlap to your netting. Use your spray paint to dye your burlap. Make clumps of burlap and attach them to your netting 10 at a time. Continue doing this and painting it, until it resembles the environment, where you hope to be in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades