Watch this video tutorial to see how to make a ghillie suit, cheap and easy. But wait, what's a ghillie suit? A ghillie suit, or yowie suit, is a type of camouflage clothing designed to resemble heavy foliage. It's 3D camouflage, primarily used by military snipers and hunters, or to hide from terrorists. These camo ghillie suits include burlap and natural vegetation. Pull tall grass out, break down trees, hide yourself. Grab the burlap for less time consuming ghillie suit construction.
Check out the second video for a demonstration of the homemade burlap ghillie suit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades