Learn how to make a simple Ghillie suit in easy steps. 1. First find out some burlap bags and cut them up. 2. Now dye your burlap by choosing the proper colors that are suitable to the environment you are going to be in. 3. After selecting the dye color, soak them in it, let it dry and string it. 4. Now attach a netting to your selected base and then tie on the dyed burlap strings to the net. 5. Finally make any changes if needed and then test it out to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades