Check out this video for a tutorial on how to make a durable long lasting ghillie suit. A ghillie suit, or yowie suit, is a type of camouflage clothing designed to resemble heavy foliage.
Grab some old volleyball nets, a couple boxes of floss, a camouflaged jacket and pants, two bottles of Shoe Goo, a needle for the floss, fabric dye, jute twine, jute twine, and jute twine.
After you've finished building your ghillie suit, it's time to be a military sniper, or hunter, or person fleeing and hiding from terrorists.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades